PRANBURI SPECIAL DEALS
Discover Pranburi like no other, nature's beauty of sunrises, sea and verdant gardens, coupled with unsurpassed authentic hospitality. Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas is a luxurious and intimate retreat destination that will help you to relax and re-energize in style.
From 53 secluded pool villas and famed dining destinations that incorporate a delicious blend of local and international flavors, to an exclusive spa indulgence .. this cluster of fine retreats is perfectly crafted to maximize your holiday celebration.
Book now for stays through June 30, 2018
Duplex Pool Villa
8,000 Baht per night
9,000 Baht per night
Pool Villa Suite
13,000 Baht per night
Offers are all inclusive of accommodation in select villa categories and include exclusive benefits
Daily breakfast buffet for 2 persons | a choice of THB 1,000 F&B credit per villa, per stay or THB 1,000 Spa credit per villa, per stay
Terms & Conditions
- The offers are valid for stays from now until June 30, 2018
- Blackout dates apply for stays during Songkran Festival
- Additonal charge of THB. 1,500 applies for an extra person
- Rates are per villa per night, based on single/double occupancy and are subject to availability at time of booking. Rates are inclusive of service charges and applicable taxes. Offers cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- A limited number of villas may be available at these rates and additional restrictions and blackout dates apply. Offer not applicable to groups.
- Advance reservations are required. To make a reservation please contact our Reservations office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +66 (0)32 708080
- The hotel reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 106 verified guest reviews
96%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We were 4 girls and all of us literally fell in love in this place at the first sight. Before arrived I was worried little bit since it was quite distance from Hua hin city but It was totally worth it.
The first day was cloudy and next day was raining but still wonderful. The facility was beautiful no matter what.
All the staff we met were so nice and sweet. Especially I would like to send big thank to a concierge staff name Mr. Win as I remember. (If there's nobody name Win, his nick name start 'W')
He organized shuttle from Cicada market for us even though it wasn't part of the route for pick up. It was so touching. Also he gave us lots of tourist informations. Thank you so much again.
Hope I can visit here again with my beloved ones. Thank you for giving us great memory,