PRANBURI SPECIAL DEALS
Discover Pranburi like no other, nature's beauty of sunrises, sea and verdant gardens, coupled with unsurpassed authentic hospitality. Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas is a luxurious and intimate retreat destination that will help you to relax and re-energize in style.
From 53 secluded pool villas and famed dining destinations that incorporate a delicious blend of local and international flavors, to an exclusive spa indulgence .. this cluster of fine retreats is perfectly crafted to maximize your holiday celebration.
Book now for stays through June 30, 2018
Duplex Pool Villa
8,000 Baht per night
9,000 Baht per night
Pool Villa Suite
13,000 Baht per night
Offers are all inclusive of accommodation in select villa categories and include exclusive benefits
Daily breakfast buffet for 2 persons | a choice of THB 1,000 F&B credit per villa, per stay or THB 1,000 Spa credit per villa, per stay
Terms & Conditions
- The offers are valid for stays from now until June 30, 2018
- Additonal charge of THB. 1,500 applies for an extra person
- Rates are per villa per night, based on single/double occupancy and are subject to availability at time of booking. Rates are inclusive of service charges and applicable taxes. Offers cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- A limited number of villas may be available at these rates and additional restrictions and blackout dates apply. Offer not applicable to groups.
- Advance reservations are required. To make a reservation please contact our Reservations office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +66 (0)32 708080
- The hotel reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 109 verified guest reviews
96%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We had the great pleasure of staying here for a week during February and had the most amazing time. The service was top-notch, as good as any I've ever experienced anywhere, and I have traveled a lot. Everyone, from the front desk to the restaurant staff to housekeeping to the gardeners and the pool boy, all went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
The property provided great SPG recognition. We were upgraded to a pool suite and lounged there in the sun for a few hours every day. It didn't hurt that we experienced perfect sunny weather for the entire stay!
The Food and Beverage department deserves a special pat on the back. We ate about half our meals here during the week and each was superb. We were there during Valentines Day and the staff helped me pull together a surprise Valentine dinner poolside at our villa. One of the young ladies (so sorry I lost the name) actually drove into town to pick up a bouquet at the last moment. It was a perfect evening.
Aside from the hotel's two restaurants, there are some lovely local restaurants around the property and I would encourage you to give them a try as well.
As a few others have mentioned, this is NOT the place to go for roaring nightlife. The location is fairly isolated. That said, if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing getaway far from the crowds - this is a perfect choice.
We actually tried to extend our stay another week but couldn't adjust our schedules to make it work!
Congratulations to the management and entire staff - this is a gem.